Dr. Kenneth B. Carey hails from Bonners Ferry, Idaho. His undergraduate studies were completed at Idaho State University. Dr. Carey graduated and received his doctorate from the Oregon Health and Science University. He completed his oral and maxillofacial surgery residency at Womack Army Medical Center, Fort Bragg, North Carolina.
He is currently on staff here and at the Advanced Education in General Dentistry Residency Program, Smoke Bomb Hill DC, Fort Bragg, NC, as Staff Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeon.
- American Association of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons, Fellow
- American Board of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery, Diplomate
- Central Carolina Dental Continuum, Member
- Seattle Study Club, Member
- American Dental Society of Anesthesiology
- United States Army, Member