CE Course Schedule & Speakers
The field of dentistry is ever-evolving, so it is vital, as dental professionals, to be continually learning in order to stay ahead of emerging techniques and technologies.
At Sandhills Oral Surgery & Implant Dentistry, we’re dedicated to providing meaningful educational opportunities that enable you to learn and grow as a clinician. Our continuing education courses offer relevant and timely information to help you expand your knowledge and enhance your practice and career.
2018-2019 Lecture Series: Implant Dentistry Boot Camp
5 course series / 20 CE credits
Implant dentistry is widely viewed as the highest standard of care for replacing teeth. Implant dentistry presents unique challenges to treatment planning, biomechanics, materials and restorative techniques when compared to conventional dentistry. Implementing this ever-evolving field in your practice can be overwhelming, and if the clinician is not well-informed, can lead to complications, poor patient outcomes and lost revenue.
This lecture series is intended for the practitioner who desires a solid understanding of implant dentistry basics to include treatment planning, restorative material options, management of the cosmetic zone, digital workflow options, provisional options and full-arch rehabilitation. It is intended to increase the confidence level of practitioners when offering this treatment option to their patients and improve implant team communication. Are you ready?
- Improve confidence in discussing implant options with patients including the single tooth restoration to edentulous options.
- Better understand diagnosis and treatment planning of patients.
- Understand the options and importance of creating provisionals
- Understand the unique challenges of the cosmetic zone.
- Appreciate the advantages of a TEAM APPROACH to implant dentistry