The strength, stability, and natural appearance of dental implants make them an ideal solution for restoring your smile when you have one or more damaged or missing teeth.
Implants offer a number of benefits over traditional tooth replacement options such as standard bridges or dentures.
- Look and feel completely natural, improving your appearance and confidence
- Are permanent, and can last a lifetime with proper care
- Don’t irritate the gums the way dentures can
- Are stable and secure for improved eating and speech
- Are convenient and reliable – and can’t be lost or misplaced like dentures
- Help protect remaining teeth from shifting and becoming loose by filling in the gap left by missing teeth
- Help maintain fullness of the facial tissues for a more youthful look
- Can stimulate bone growth, helping prevent the unattractive “bite collapse” that denture wearers can suffer from
- Are strong enough to support other dental appliances, making bridgework or dentures more secure and comfortable
With all of these benefits, it’s easy to understand why dental implants are gaining in popularity and have become the gold standard for tooth replacement.
To book an appointment or learn more about dental implants and our team approach to patient care, please contact us.